Effective Home Remedies for Back Pain
There are more than 80% of the world’s population at least once in their life experience spinal pain. Employees take 1 day off work for health reasons every 6 days because of back pain. Almost everyone thinks this is a common muscle fatigue symptom that goes away on its own. However, according to the caution of osteoarthritis doctors, prolonged back pain can be a sign of dangerous spinal disease. Delay in detection will make the disease worse, and treatment will be more complicated.
To heal root pain and prevent recurrence. Zaloweb.com searched a lot of Home Remedies for Back Pain and this is the most effective method, helping thousands of patients with acute and chronic back pain quickly return to life normal.
Recognize the symptoms of back pain
- Back pain can occur in anyone, including young people.
- The pain starts from different positions: the upper back (called the chest area, the back with attached ribs), the spine between the back and the lower back (called the lumbar region). In particular, low back pain is common in many subjects.
- Severe range from mild to severe, pain for a few days to weeks is considered acute, and back pain lasting more than 3 months is chronic.
- Usually pain in the morning or at night, affecting sleep.
- The pain can spread along the spine, down to the hips, pelvis, and both legs.
- Severe pain after sitting for a long time or increases with exercise.
- Limited flexibility and daily mobility, the body is not upright.
- Back pain accompanied by other symptoms, signaling serious illness: fever, chills, loss of bladder and bowel control …
Cause of back pain
Back pain is a result of bad daily habits, causing damage to the joints, also symptoms of many of the following spinal diseases:
Disc herniation: Due to natural aging or when a sudden force is applied, the outer cartilage ring of the disc becomes fibrous or fractured, the mucous nucleus quickly exits through the tear, enters spine, pinching nerve roots, causing back pain. The most common is lumbar spinal disc herniation, making lumbar pain dull, increasing pain with vigorous exercise.
Spinal degeneration: As the age increases, the more the spine loses its physiological curvature, becomes straight, the whole body tends to bend forward. Poor nutrition, heavy labor, bad posture over time contribute to speeding up degeneration of the lumbar spine. Back pain lasts in waves (about 6 weeks) and then decreases, but recurs again if the patient is more active in joints.
Spine spines: When degeneration of the spine takes place for a long time, cartilage is dehydrated, calcified, calcium accumulates in the ligaments to create bone spines in the back, causing pain. In addition, bone spines are formed after trauma, strong impact put pressure on the spine.
Arthritis: This disease affects any position of the back, especially the lower back, as it is subjected to more pressure from body weight. Severe or dull back pain, accompanied by joint swelling, hunchback, decreased height are symptoms brought by arthritis.
Cancer: In the case of severe back pain, severe at night, with systemic symptoms such as fever, rapid weight loss, infection … are signs suggesting the cause is spinal cord cancer.
Regardless of the cause of back pain, if the pain does not go away or is intense, the patient should seek immediate medical attention to avoid dangerous complications.
Risk factors for acute back pain and spinal damage
- Wrong position: stooping, squatting, lifting or pulling heavy objects … causes the spine to suddenly curl, causing lumbar pain.
- Injuries caused by playing sports or exercising too much cause muscle tension, back pain in the chest and lumbar region, common in golf, weightlifting, tennis, cycling …
- Carrying backpacks or handbags that weigh more than 10% of the body weight, causing back pain.
- Typically, some jobs (office, sales, cashier …) have to stand for a long time, sit for a long time, sit on a hunchback or sit unsuitable.
- Being overweight, obese due to inactivity, and unscientific eating make the spine under more pressure.
- Psychological factors, fatigue, and stress can cause chronic pain in the neck, upper back, and arm area.
Home Remedies for Back Pain
Massage, massage to relieve pain for people with spine spines
When the bony spikes rub against the soft surrounding the affected vertebrae, it can produce unpleasant aches and pains. The pain can spread to the arms or thighs, affecting the health, spirit and labor productivity of the patient. Applying massage or massage therapies can help relieve this symptom.
Although the massage method does not completely cure spinal cord, it has a positive effect in relieving pain, helping the patient to improve mood and relax and relax.
Practice exercises to treat spondylosis
Exercise plays an important role in the health of bones and joints in particular and the whole body in general. Through exercises, the blood in the body will be well circulated, limiting muscle spasm, helping the spine to be strong and less painful.
Besides, exercising and sports also helps the mind relax and contributes to weight control, preventing obesity – one of the risk factors for spinal cord disease. Depending on the location of the spine spine, you can choose from different exercises
Back Pain Treatment with Back Pain Breakthrough
More than 95% of patients with spinal pain are able to recover from the Back Pain Breakthrough method. When participating in this method, you will be fully instructed to completely treat spinal pain.
Back Pain Breakthrough is a step-by-step approach known as Targeted Spinal Release. Treat your back pain for at least 10 minutes a day to relieve back pain while maintaining comfort at home.
Fighting Back Pain with Food
Developing a well-balanced, scientific diet can help aid symptom improvement and reduce the severity of spondylosis. If you are suffering from this disease, you should increase the use of the following foods in your daily diet:
- Spices with natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties: Ginger, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon.
- Antioxidant-rich foods: Helps to protect the cartilage cells from free radical damage, prevents the formation of an inflammatory response in the spiny spine.
- Foods rich in calcium: Includes shellfish, green vegetables, eggs, dairy products and soybeans. They help strengthen the spine, reduce the risk of spondylosis and bone and joint diseases.
- Vitamin C supplements: Citrus fruits, strawberries, tomatoes, green leafy vegetables or bell peppers … They are considered as a natural anti-inflammatory remedy, helping to fight swelling and pain, and to quickly heal spinal damage. improve the immune system.
- Vitamin D and K supplements: Such as mushrooms, eggs or whole grains. Using them regularly helps increase calcium absorption, helps keep the spine strong, and aids in back pain relief.
In addition to beneficial foods, some foods and drinks are the agents that make spinal flare symptoms more severe. These include: Red meat, fried foods, animal fats, offal, refined foods, soda, carbonated drinks, beer, wine, sweets. Limit their use of them on the menu if you do not want the disease to cure forever.https://zaloweb.com/home-remedies-for-back-pain/https://i1.wp.com/zaloweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/effective-home-remedies-for-back-pain.jpg?fit=860%2C462&ssl=1https://i1.wp.com/zaloweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/effective-home-remedies-for-back-pain.jpg?fit=128%2C69&ssl=1Other DiseasesHealth Knowledgeback pain exercises,back pain medicine,back pain relief,Back Pain Relief Exercises,back pain treatment,back pain webmd,best mattress for back pain,causes of back pain in female,causes of lower back pain,diagnose back pain symptoms chart,lower back pain stretches,lower back pain symptoms,lower back pain treatment,pain in center of back,types of back pain,upper back pain causesThere are more than 80% of the world's population at least once in their life experience spinal pain. Employees take 1 day off work for health reasons every 6 days because of back pain. Almost everyone thinks this is a common muscle fatigue symptom that goes away on its...Zalo WebWeb Zalothienma024@gmail.comAdministratorZaloweb.com is a site that introduces and guides users to quality products. Diet and Weight Management Overview. Healthy eating is one of the best things you can do to prevent and control healthZaloweb.com