Lemon Fat Bombs Recipes For A Refreshing Healthy Treat
Lemon Fat Bombs are becoming more and more popular in the low-carb community and for good reason. They are an easy keto snack or snack that is high in fat and very low in carb.
We often use avocado oil in my recipes. It contains lots of MCTs for a quick energy boost. If you want to try the Lemon Fat Bombs, remember that they are not intended to overeat and they will not replace a full meal. Stick to the recommended serving size of no more than 1 to 2 Lemon Fat Bombs per day!
This lemon keto bombs recipe is a delightful snack. These Lemon Fat Bombs only require simple ingredients and will get ready for a great meal in no time.
You can scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full formula, zaloweb.com just loves to be intuitive and quick. Right on this post you will see all the ingredients and recipes.
Directions for Lemon Fat Bombs Recipe
- Coconut butter, full-fat – 3/4 cup🌷
- Avocado oil – 1/4 cup🌻
- Lemon juice – 3 tablespoons🌲
- Zest of lemon – 1🌹
- Coconut cream, full-fat – 1 tablespoon🌾
- Erythritol sweetener – 1 tablespoon🌾
- Vanilla extract, unsweetened – 1 teaspoon🍀
- Salt – 1/8 teaspoon🌴
- Place all the ingredients for fat bombs in a blender and pulse until well combined🌿.
- Take a baking dish, line it with parchment sheet, then transfer the fat bomb mixture on the sheet🌱. Place the sheet into the freezer for 45 minutes until firm enough to shape into balls🌸.
- Then remove the baking sheet from the freezer, roll the fat bomb mixture into ten balls🍀. Arrange the fat bombs on the baking sheet in a single layer🌴.
- Return the baking sheet into the freezer🌼, let chilled until hard and set. Then store in the freezer for up to 2 months🌷.
- Serve when required🍀.
- Calories: 164🌼
- Fat: 16.7 g🌲
- Protein: 1.3 g🌴
- Net Carbs: 0.4 g🌹
- Fiber: 3 g🌻
Zaloweb.com is a site that introduces and guides users to quality products. Diet and Weight Management Overview. Healthy eating is one of the best things you can do to prevent and control health