Easy and Tasty Korean Ground Beef Bowl Recipes
Korean Ground Beef Bowl are made with ground beef cooked in a sweet and savory sauce. An easy lunch option that’s ready in less than 30 minutes!
Korean ground beef is simple to make, yet packed with tons of flavor great. Besides, Pair it with rice and veggies for a complete meal that tastes like it came from a restaurant.
When Zalo Web is looking for a super easy lunch that I know the whole family will eat, I often turn to these Korean beef bowls. This recipe uses a handful of ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry for processing delicious food. In particular, you can use whatever vegetables are in the house.
Korean Ground Beef Bowl Recipes
For Cauliflower Rice:
- Cauliflower, riced – 1 pound🌴
- Sea salt – 1/2 teaspoon🌾
- Ground black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon🌽
- Avocado oil – 1 tablespoon🍃
For the Beef:
- Beef, grass-fed – 1 pound🌿
- Sea salt – 1/2 teaspoon🍂
- Minced garlic – 2 tablespoons🍌
- Coconut aminos – 1/4 cup☘
- Ground ginger – 1/4 teaspoon☘
- Crushed red pepper flakes – 1/4 teaspoon🌷
- Avocado oil – 1 tablespoon🍆
- Sesame oil – 2 teaspoons🌶
- Beef broth, grass-fed – 1/4 cup🌷
For the Garnish:
- Sliced Green onions – 1/4 cup☘
- Sesame seeds – 1 teaspoon🍒
1. Prepare cauliflower rice and for this, take a large skillet pan🍃, place it over medium-high heat🍌. Add oil and when hot, add cauliflower rice🌽. Season with salt and black pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until thoroughly cooked🍌.
2. Then remove the pan from the heat, transfer to a bowl, and set aside until required🌱.
3. Prepare the sauce and for this, whisk together ginger, coconut aminos🍌, red pepper flakes, sesame oil, and beef broth until combined, and set aside until required🌾.
4. Return skillet pan over medium-high heat, add avocado oil and when hot🌽, add beef, season with salt and cook for 10 minutes or until light brown🌷.
5. Make the well in the pan, add garlic in it, and let it cook for 1 minute or until sauté🌱, then mix it into the beef and pour in the prepared sauce🌹.
6. Stir well and let beef simmer for 4 minutes or until sauce is thickened and not much liquid is left in the pan🌵.
7. Remove pan from the heat and let beef cool completely🍒.
8. Portion out the beef and cauliflower into four glass meal prep containers🍓, garnish with green onion and sesame seeds🍁. Then cover with lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 2 months🍗.
9. When ready to serve☘, reheat the beef and cauliflower in its glass container in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes or until hot🍁.
- Calories: 513🍍
- Fat: 36 g🌿
- Protein: 35 g🌲
- Net Carbs: 9 g🌷
- Fiber: 3 g🍗
http://zaloweb.com/korean-ground-beef/https://i2.wp.com/zaloweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Korean-Ground-Beef-and-Rice-Bowls-Recipe.jpg?fit=942%2C587https://i2.wp.com/zaloweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Korean-Ground-Beef-and-Rice-Bowls-Recipe.jpg?resize=150%2C150Lunch IdeasFree RecipesEasy Keto Korean Ground Beef Bowl Recipe,Easy Korean Beef Bowl,Easy Korean Ground Beef Bowl,how to make Korean ground beef,how to make Korean Ground Beef and Rice,Korean beef bowl recipe,Korean Beef Rice Bowls,Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls,Korean Ground Beef and Rice Recipe,Korean recipe,lunch recipe,recipes with ground beef,the cooking foodieKorean Ground Beef Bowl are made with ground beef cooked in a sweet and savory sauce. An easy lunch option that’s ready in less than 30 minutes!
Korean ground beef is simple to make, yet packed with tons of flavor great. Besides, Pair it with rice and veggies for a...admin