The BEST Keto Cloud Bread – Free Recipe
This BEST Keto Cloud Bread has low calorie content and is made with all keto-friendly ingredients only💝. You can eat this in between meals or during breakfast😊. Its name actually corresponds to its appearance after baking, cloud-like and light💖.
Keto Cloud Bread is notably light and low in calories because no flour was used in the recipe💓. Zalo Web only used egg yolks and proteins to make the batter, thus creating a loose bread💞. Zalo Web also added garlic powder to the mix to add flavor to our bread💖.
This Keto Diet Recipes is almost no carbohydrates and its calorie content is significantly lower than that of the regular bread💚. Prep time for making this bread is only 5 minutes while the baking takes about 30 minutes🍃.
- 4 egg whites 🍅
- 4 egg yolks 🍒
- ⅓ cup cream cheese🌽
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto Collagen🍏
- ½ tsp baking powder gluten-free🍖
- ¼ tsp garlic powder🍍
- pinch salt🍣
- Preheat the oven to 300 F🌾.
- In a bowl beat egg yolks with cream cheese, baking powder, a scoop Perfect Keto Unflavored Keto Collagen, garlic powder and a pinch of salt🌿.
- In another bowl beat egg whites until stiff peaks form🍇.
- Add egg yolks mixture to the beaten egg whites and mix gently until smooth🍍.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper🍆.
- Spoon the batter onto baking tray and bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden🍖.
- Let sit to cool for a few minutes before serving🍞
Nutrition Facts Keto Cloud Bread
1. Calories 80Calories from Fat 54
2. Fat 6g🍝 9%
3. Saturated Fat 3g🍜 15%
4. Cholesterol 108mg🍚 36%
5. Sodium 69mg🍢 3%
6. Potassium 91mg🍣 3%
7. Carbohydrates 1g🍳 0%
8. Fiber 1g🍜 4%
9. Sugar 1g🍝 1%
10. Protein 5g🍤 10%
11. Vitamin A 257IU🍙 5%
12. Calcium 34mg🍕 3%
13. Iron 1mg🍳 6%
Zaloweb.com is a site that introduces and guides users to quality products. Diet and Weight Management Overview. Healthy eating is one of the best things you can do to prevent and control health