Homemade Coconut Almond Breakfast Recipe
Coconut Almond Breakfast you’ve been waiting for. In this article, Zalo Web brings you a breakfast recipe for you to add to your favorite collection.
Coconut Almond Breakfast are great as you can make them in advance and then store in the fridge or freezer for quick and easy breakfasts during the week. Perfect for those who are quite busy at work, don’t need a lot of time doing it. They can even be eaten on the go, while commuting to work, or traveling…. Perfect for teenagers who don’t have time to stop and eat!
Coconut Almond Breakfast
- 2 tablespoons roasted pepitas ☘
- 1/3 cup coconut milk 🍇
- 2 tablespoon chopped almond 🌹
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds🍇
- 1/3 cup water 🕸
- One handful blueberries🍚
1. In your food processor or blender🍞, mix the pepitas with almonds and pulse them well🌺.
2. Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on🌸.
3. Add the chia seeds with water and coconut milk🍖, gently stir to mix well🍇.
4. Add the pepita mix and combine🍗.
5. Close the lid to create a locked chamber🍒, make sure that safety valve is in locking position🍝.
6. Find and press “MANUAL” cooking function🌵, timer to 5 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode🍖.
7. Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients🐲.
8. After cooking time is over press “CANCEL” setting. Find and press “QPR” cooking function🌳. This setting is for quick release of inside pressure💮.
9. Slowly open the lid, take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls🍋, top with the blueberries, and enjoy the keto recipe🍘.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):
Calories 👉 148
Fat 👉 6g
Saturated Fat 👉 1g
Trans Fat 👉 0g
Carbohydrates 👉 4g
Fiber 👉 1.5g
Sodium 👉 346mg
Protein 👉 2g
Zaloweb.com is a site that introduces and guides users to quality products. Diet and Weight Management Overview. Healthy eating is one of the best things you can do to prevent and control health