The BEST Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
Broccoli Cheese Soup is an easy soup to make and will be ready in 1 hour. It is absolutely the perfect comfort food. We couldn’t stop eating it at lunch and dinner for several days until it disappeared. Broccoli Cheese Soup is so amazing, loving this soup can’t be said out loud.
We like broccoli and have used a lot because of the large pieces of broccoli per serving, but you can use less. We also used some stalks to make full use of the head and didn’t waste any part, but you can just use the flower if you like. Even people who ‘don’t like broccoli’ should love broccoli when it is soaked in a creamy, cheesy broth.
There are a number of different optional condiments you can add to your taste buds. They’re optional if you don’t keep them in your hand, but they add a rich, albeit delicate flavor.
Don’t let you wait any longer. Below is the recipe and how-to guide that Zaloweb.com made.
Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- Butter, unsalted – 2 tablespoons🌹
- Minced garlic – 2 tablespoons🌸
- Vegetable broth – 3 cups💐
- Broccoli florets – 6-ounce🌻
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded – 1 cup🌳
- Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded – 2 cups, and 2 tablespoons🌷
- Dijon mustard – 1 tablespoon☘
- Paprika – ½ teaspoon🌷
- Ground black pepper – ⅛ teaspoon🍒
- Heavy whipping cream – 1 cup🍍
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon🌾
- Xanthan gum – 1 teaspoon🍀
Directions Broccoli cheese soup:
- Switch on the instant pot, add butter🍗, press the ‘sauté/simmer’ button, wait until the butter melts🍗 and add garlic and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant🍒.
- Stir in broth, cook for 1 minute, then add broccoli florets and stir until mixed🌲.
- Press the ‘keep warm’ button, shut the instant pot with its lid in the sealed position🍂. Then press the ‘manual’ button, press ‘+/-’ to set the cooking time to 10 minutes and cook at high-pressure setting🍍. When the pressure builds in the pot, the cooking timer will start🌱.
- When the instant pot buzzes🍀, press the ‘keep warm’ button, do quick pressure release and open the lid🌴.
- Add mustard, Monterey jack cheese, and 2 cups of cheddar cheese🍂, season with black pepper and paprika and stir until cheese begins to melt🌾.
- Then pour in the cream, stir until well-incorporated and taste to adjust salt🌲.
- Take out ¾ cup of soup, add xanthan gum, stir well🌱, then add into the soup in the instant pot and stir well until well combined🌽.
- Garnish soup with remaining cheddar cheese and serve🍂.
- Calories: 276🌷
- Fat: 23.8 g🌲
- Protein: 11.8 g🌱
- Net Carbs: 5.1 g🍀
- Fiber: 2.7 g🍀
http://zaloweb.com/broccoli-cheese-soup/https://i1.wp.com/zaloweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/The-BEST-Broccoli-Cheese-Soup-Recipe.jpg?fit=808%2C533https://i1.wp.com/zaloweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/The-BEST-Broccoli-Cheese-Soup-Recipe.jpg?resize=150%2C150Soups & StewsFree Recipes4 ingredient broccoli cheese soup,beer cheese soup,best broccoli cheese soup recipe,best cheese soup recipe,best homemade broccoli cheese soup,broccoli cheese soup,cheddar cheese soup,cheese soup recipes,easy broccoli cheese soup recipe,original wisconsin cheese soup recipe,panera broccoli cheese soup recipe,potato cheese soup,quick and easy broccoli soup,quick easy broccoli cheddar soup,velveeta broccoli cheese soup recipeBroccoli Cheese Soup is an easy soup to make and will be ready in 1 hour. It is absolutely the perfect comfort food. We couldn't stop eating it at lunch and dinner for several days until it disappeared. Broccoli Cheese Soup is so amazing, loving this soup can't be...admin