Super Healthy Breakfast Avocado Egg Muffins Recipes
Avocado Egg Muffins are great for preparing meals. Just prepare a batch and have them for breakfast, as a snack or lunch at work. They are very filling, nutritious and perfect for a low-carb diet. Also, it only takes about 20 minutes and takes a bit of effort to prepare them.
These Avocado Egg Muffins are perfect for a hungry breakfast or brunch! All of your favorite breakfast ingredients in a small Avocado Egg Muffins
When you start your day by eating a bunch of crap, it goes downhill from there. But if you start your day with enough protein, healthy fats and vegetables, you’ll have more stable energy. Not having broken sugar means you have better choices for the rest of the day.
What is a good example of enough protein, healthy fats and vegetables to start your day off? These avocado egg muffins! Add a veggie serving (they’re FREE in zalo web) and you’ve got breakfast.
Below, Zalo Web will show you how to create a delicious cake in the morning
Avocado Egg Muffins Recipes
- 1 ½ cups of coconut milk🌿
- 2 avocados, diced🍃
- ½ cup almond flour🌽
- 5 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled🍂
- 5 eggs, beaten🍆
- 2 tablespoon butter🍗
- 3 spring onions, diced☘
- 1 teaspoon oregano🍗
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal🌳
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice☘
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic🌷
- Pinch of pepper🍍
- 1 teaspoon baking powder☘
- 1 ½ cups water🌱
- 4 ½ ounces (grated or shredded) cheese🍍
- 1 teaspoon onion powder🌲
- 1 teaspoon salt🌾
1. Whisk together the wet ingredients🍀.
2. Gradually stir in the dry ingredients🌱; mix until turns smooth. Stir in the avocado, bacon, onions, and cheese🍇.
3. Add the mixture into 16 muffin cups🍌.
4. Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen🌽. Open its top lid and switch it on🍟.
5. In the pot, pour water🍀. Arrange a trivet or steamer basket inside that came with Instant Pot🍆. Now place/arrange the 8 cups over the trivet/basket🌱.
6. Close the lid to create a locked chamber🌾. Make sure that safety valve is in locking position🍃.
7. Find and press “MANUAL” cooking function🍁. Timer to 12 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode🍃.
8. Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients🍍.
9. After cooking time is over press “CANCEL” setting🌽. Find and press “QPR” cooking function🍀. This setting is for quick release of inside pressure🌴.
10. Slowly open the lid🍁, take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls🌴, and enjoy the keto recipe🌾.
11. Repeat the same process🍇.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):
- Calories – 146🌿
- Fat – 11g🍒
- Saturated Fat – 3g🌴
- Trans Fat – 0g🌵
- Carbohydrates – 4g🍋
- Fiber – 2g☘
- Sodium – 356mg🌴
- Protein – 6g🌱
http://zaloweb.com/avocado-egg-muffins/https://i2.wp.com/zaloweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Super-Healthy-Breakfast-Avocado-Egg-Muffins-Recipes.jpg?fit=920%2C548https://i2.wp.com/zaloweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Super-Healthy-Breakfast-Avocado-Egg-Muffins-Recipes.jpg?resize=150%2C150Breakfast IdeasFree RecipesAvocado Baked Eggs Recipe,Avocado Breakfast Muffins,Avocado Egg Muffins,Baked Egg Cups Breakfast Recipe,Baked Eggs in Avocado Cups Recipe,Breakfast Egg Muffins,Chocolate Avocado Muffins,Egg Breakfast Cups Recipe,Healthy Egg Muffins Recip,Healthy Paleo Breakfast Egg Muffins Recipe,Keto Avocado and Cheese Breakfast Muffins,Keto Bacon Avocado Muffins,keto breakfast muffins,Keto Egg Muffins Recipe,low carb breakfast muffinsAvocado Egg Muffins are great for preparing meals. Just prepare a batch and have them for breakfast, as a snack or lunch at work. They are very filling, nutritious and perfect for a low-carb diet. Also, it only takes about 20 minutes and takes a bit of effort to...admin